BIENVENUE SUR SMOKE & MIRRORS. Un forum Harry Potter alternatif qui diverge du canon à partir du tome 5 où Harry est capturé par les Death Eaters lors de la bataille du Département des Mystères. L'action se situe 12 ans après, en 2008, dans un Royaume-Uni gouverné par Lord Voldemort.

Le forum a pour but d'être collaboratif et possède donc un système de collaboration participative où tous les membres peuvent proposer des nouvelles annexes, évènements, voire même des idées de personnages pour les futur.es joueur.euses !

Malgré son contexte sombre et mature, SM, c'est une communauté qui aime le drama et les rebondissements et qui a un Discord très actif sous l'égide du safe space et de la communauté bienveillante. Qu'attendez-vous pour nous rejoindre ?
FORUM À ACTIVITÉ LIBRE — PAS DE RESTRICTIONS
14 février 2023 — v12 installée, forum mis en activité libre. 19 octobre 2022 — préparation de la V12 et départ de mahrun. et midoriya du staff. 4 juillet 2022 — v11 installée, arrivée de castace dans le staff. 22 mars 2022 — v10 installée. 5 décembre 2021 — v9 installée. 13 septembre 2021 — v8 installée, départ de kazhan du staff. 21 février 2021 — v7 installée. 8 novembre 2020 — v6 installée. 2 août 2020 — v5 installée, départ de jeyne du staff, arrivée de tofu et jool. 1 mars 2020 — v4 installée. 19 octobre 2019 — v3 installée. 18 juillet 2019 — v2 installée. 12 avril 2019— ouverture du forum par mahrun, kazhan, midoriya, poupoune et jeyne. 16 mars 2019— préouverture du forum. juin 2018 — début du projet.

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

ZABNOTT#2 - the ocean burned.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Priamhark Nundinarius
BACK FROM THE GRAVE
Priamhark Nundinarius
Crédit : andthesunrisesagain (av). tumblr (gifs). tumblr & phoebe bridgers (quotes).
Âge : vingt-sept ans (28/08) mais morte depuis le 15/07/07 donc techniquement vingt-six...?
Allégeance : à Morgana.
Particularité : revenante + maudite (ancienne outre-tymbiste).
ZABNOTT#2 - the ocean burned. - Page 2 Empty
TW: CRUDE LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT CONTENT

Blaise was handsome, that much he knew; but feeling Theo's hands all over him just deepened this impression. He felt desired, and there was nothing that Blaise liked more than feeling desired, wanted, craved. He hissed when Theo's mouth found his neck, moaned when his lover pressed his tongue against his skin. Closing his eyes, Blaise let himself be consumed by the fire that Theo was feeding so well with his attention, his skin burning up everywhere it was licked, kissed and caressed.
When Theo's lips went back to find his own, Blaise kissed him back eagerly, passionately, briskly, as if he was scared that Theo would pull away for good and never come back. He hummed appreciatively as Theo's hands slowly went down to his crotch, opening his pants and slipping inside, making Blaise gasp as he wrapped his fingers around his erection. In another universe, maybe he would have been embarrassed by his arousal and how hard he was just now; but in this universe, he could only kiss Theo hard on the mouth, impatient and satisfied, sighing as Theo's hand worked him up so well.

Blaise groaned when Theo pulled away from his lips, his hand on his neck tightening so that he wouldn't go far. Theo's eyes were dark with desire and pleasure and were about to  get darker: they wouldn't stop now. "Are you going to fuck me, Blaise?" Blaise smirked, although the words sent a hard shiver down his spine. His thumb went back to rest on Theo's throat, although he didn't press on it this time. "Why should I fuck you if you're not ready to beg for it just yet, Theo?" he asked in a hushed whisper, before claiming his lips violently, not caring about their teeth bumping through their lips, his finger pressing onto Theo's throat viciously.
Eventually, he pulled away and dug a hand in his pants' pocket, taking out a little vial containing a blue liquid. After their initial bumps and experimentations, Blaise had took it upon himself to get informed and had asked around until someone had recommended him a weird wizarding sex shop in Lancaster. He had gone alone, shyly explaining his predicament to the creepy shop seller who had recommended him "the magic equivalent of poppers, but better!" - Blaise had no idea what poppers was, how magic it was, and what better meant, but he had purchased a bag of it without hesitation. It had proved itself very useful, providing muscular relaxation, natural lubrification and a comforting sense of euphoria in the heat of the moment - it also meant that Blaise could fuck Theo as quickly as they could afford it when Pansy left for various errands and they didn't know when she would be back.

His hand slithered to Theo's chin and he made him open his mouth before clicking three drops of the vial's content onto his tongue. It smelled like anise, which reminded him of absinth and that Blaise appreciated. He watched Theo swallow and grinned slightly, going to kiss his neck again, licking his throat like he knew he appreciated. Eventually, he pushed himself off Theo and stood up again, putting the vial on the nearby table and kicking off his pants and underwear. He was all naked in front of him now, his erection proudly protruding, and he slowly started touching himself under Theo's eye, looking at him intensely. "And how exactly would you like to be fucked, Theodore Nott?" he asked, his other hand showing the living room that they had already christened many times. In fact, they had already done it in most of the flat, save for Pansy's bedroom. Blaise had no regrets.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

The pressure of Blaise's hand on his neck, as light and effortless as ever, was intoxicating and Theo's hand flew up to his lover's wrist, to keep him just where he was or push him further in, he didn't really know. And he didn't do much, just kept his hand on him as Blaise's words hit him like a freight train, knocking the breath out of him with his filthy words and his mouth and the pressure on his throat. He couldn't answer, even as Blaise let go of his lips, he couldn't do much really, apart from watching him with hooded eyes and waiting for what was to come.

He waited, shivering from anticipation as Blaise found what he was looking for. They had been doing this for a while, now, and Theo knew exactly what blue meant for them. It meant everything was even more intense than it usually was, it meant they could be whoever they wanted to be, even just for a while, barely enough to get out of their heads and let go of everything that was holding them back in their daily lives. Just enough to forget that they couldn't actually do this whenever and wherever they wanted to, no matter how much they would like to believe so. He opened his mouth easily, he always did, for him and he moaned deeply as Blaise kissed his neck, making him shiver all over again.

And then Blaise was up, naked and touching himself for him. Theo could barely believe his eyes. The fire that had started a while ago inside of him seemed to burn brighter, higher, hotter. He didn't know if it was the sight of Blaise in front of him, or the drops he had had him swallow. Everything seemed more intense suddenly, the way Blaise looked at him, stared really, the way his own body responded to his endless teasing. And his words, his fucking words. "And how exactly would you like to be fucked, Theodore Nott?" fuck. His thoughts were racing in his mind, which was overwhelmed by all the possibilities. He couldn't get enough of him and Blaise knew that. He knew that asking him to choose was like putting a kid in a toy store and ask them to only buy one thing. He wanted everything, everything Blaise was willing to give him, that and more. He swallowed on his words, trying to speak but he had nothing to say, or too much to say. He could feel his body starting to get loose, and in an flash of clarity he knew. It didn't really matter, anyway, they'd end up the same way they always did. And he would love every second of it.

"I want you to open me up", despite his complaints and his neediness, Theo loved that part, the wait, the build up, the teasing, it made the rest so much better, "here" he added, glancing at the couch. "And then, I want you to take me to bed. And I want you to hold me down while you fuck me. I want to feel the weight of your body on me and your hand on my neck. Would that be alright with you, Blaise?" He rose up from his seat and moved towards him. He had to keep his eyes on Blaise's own, afraid that he would drop to his knees in the middle of the living room if he let them wander. He kissed him once more, more tongue than anything else. "Are you up to the challenge?" He whispered against his lips, letting his body finally crash into Blaise's.
Priamhark Nundinarius
BACK FROM THE GRAVE
Priamhark Nundinarius
Crédit : andthesunrisesagain (av). tumblr (gifs). tumblr & phoebe bridgers (quotes).
Âge : vingt-sept ans (28/08) mais morte depuis le 15/07/07 donc techniquement vingt-six...?
tw: explicit content

"I want you to open me up here." Blaise felt his throat tighten as he listened to Theo and looked at him, disheveled and eager and already looking fucked out. They were only starting, though, and wouldn't stop for nothing short of pure bliss. Blaise barely registered Theo's gesture towards the sofa and took him in with his dark eyes. "And then, I want you to take me to bed. And I want you to hold me down while you fuck me. I want to feel the weight of your body on me and your hand on my neck. Would that be alright with you, Blaise?" Theo's sudden and unnerving confidence only made the fire burn brighter in Blaise's chest and entire body and he watched silently as his lover rose from his seat and walked up to him. He welcomed his lips on his with eagerness and impatience. "Are you up to the challenge?" Blaise groaned, letting go of himself to wrap his arms around Theodore. "I'm tired of your games," he simply said, kissing him quickly as he pushed Nott back towards the couch. And although he could have tried to sound at least a little annoyed, he couldn't help but smile sweetly as he lay him down on the couch.

His mouth immediately covered Theo's, kissing him passionately as one hand stayed on his neck, caressing his throat, and the other slowly caressed its way down his chest. Feeling Theo's hardened desire pressed against his own as he lay on top of him was intoxicating, but with him Blaise was nothing but servicable and after powering through the intense desire to caress Theo until he came, he pushed a finger inside of him and swallowed his lover's moan with his mouth.
There was nothing quite like it, Blaise figured, as he slowly massaged him and kissed him. They had grown so much since their first times, smoothing over their first quirks and doubts as to how this could work. Although Blaise would not have admitted it out loud (and certainly not to Theo himself), he felt a deep bond between him and Theo that had crystallised when their relationship had become physical.
Feeling Theo relax and expand for him was just making him harder and more impatient, and Blaise thanked all of the deities he knew of for that damned potion and its quick effects because soon enough, he was dragging Theo up with him. "I want you," he whispered, many times, his lips searching his neck and his ear and his hair as they stumbled awkwardly to his room, a mess of impatience and limbs and secrets. "I want you so bad."

Blaise stopped when he pushed Theo on top of his bed and he watched him, eyes dizzy with pleasure and desire and the drug, his whole body offered to him and him only. Something unwound in him and he almost said something. It might have changed everything, for the worst or the best he wasn't sure; but then thought better of it and joined Theo on the bed, short and ragged breaths mixing with his as he kissed him deeply like he couldn't get enough of him because, truly, he couldn't. "Do you feel ready?" he asked hoarsely, kissing his ear, and pressing his body on top of his.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

"I'm tired of your games""you love my games", Theo simply answered as Blaise kissed him briefly, pushing him back towards the couch. He was smiling, so Theo knew he was right. And then Blaise was kissing him and touching him again so it didn't really matter, anyway. He loved the way Blaise took care of him, he always loved the attention, having Blaise's eyes on him was always so satisfying, having his hands on him was incomparable to anything else. He couldn't help but moan as Blaise's finger found its way inside of him at the very same moment his lips found his. He loved the way he kissed, knew from the first time that he could never get enough of it. He also loved the way he moved inside of him, the slow tease of his fingers making him whimper. But, Blaise was less patient than he was, and his hands left his body before Blaise got him to stand up. Theo almost lost his balance as Blaise kissed down his neck, his breath hot and wet against his ear. "I want you", he said, and fuck if Theo didn't feel the exact same. "Me too, come on," he answered, his voice so urgent and needy he would have been ashamed of it in any other situation.

But Blaise was walking him to his room and pushing him on the bed and his brain couldn't process any other piece of information. He bit his lip slightly,  spreading his legs and feeling exposed and so so turned on under Blaise's gaze. He couldn't wait any longer. "Come on," he repeated and Blaise finally joined him, and kissed him with such passion that it made his whole body shiver. "Do you feel ready?" The weight of his body on top of his rendered him breathless, and every little movement of the other made his skin burn and his dick jump. "Yes, fuck yes," he said as he put his hands on each side of his face and looked into his eyes once more. "I need you to fuck me, please", rolling his hips for good measure as he let go of his face. The heat of the drug was burning in his veins, culminating between his legs, where Blaise was and where Blaise should always be. Theo wanted to look at him, wanted to see him but his eyes were half closed, heavy with desire. "Please", he said, one last time.
Priamhark Nundinarius
BACK FROM THE GRAVE
Priamhark Nundinarius

"Yes, fuck yes." Theo's unrestrained neediness was always such a pleasure to hear, and Blaise had to bite down a smile as he looked into his eyes. "Yes?" he teased, groaning as Theo rolled his hips, making his own dick twitch and his whole body tense above him. They were pressed against each other, skin against skin, need against need. There was no room for shame or hesitation or anything else: just pure desire, a  fire that had burned for so long that it was now all-consuming and unstoppable. "I need you to fuck me, please." Theo's whisper brought another hard shiver down Blaise's spine, and his hand went to find his own erection. After a last minute tease - as if he needed any right now -, he guided himself towards Theo. "Please. - Now don't be so needy, Nott," he sighed against his mouth, humming as he pressed his tip against Theo's entrance. "Even though you're so fucking hot when you beg." He kissed him as he slowly inserted himself inside of him, groaning against his lips as he felt Theo welcoming him in with ease. His hand slithered back onto Theo's chest and onto his throat, covering it with his long fingers, although not choking him just yet. "You're so fucking hot," he said again, kissing him as he pushed inside of him, and it was not long before he was fully in. Thanks fuck for that creepy shopkeeper in Lancaster.

He slowly started moving, guided by Theo's sighs against his lips, and soon enough his fingers snaked around his lover's throat, pressing on it lightly. Seeing Theo's face from up close as he was choking and fucking him was priceless. Blaise wished he could have etched this image into his memory and let himself be consumed by it all the time - it was a far cry from whatever his mind could come up with in the secret of his bedroom or under the shower, when he wanted Theo but he was far, and he nothing but his imagination and his hand to relieve himself.
There was nothing up to imagination now. He could enjoy Theo's face as it twisted with bliss and pleasure, and he could enjoy the fact that it was thanks to him, of all people, and that Theo gave himself to him, and that it was him who was pounding into him now, kissing his mouth and biting his lip and sucking on his earlobe, pressing on his throat with his hand and holding him down as he had asked. Him.
And for one blissful moment, Theodore was his - and Blaise was unsure how he could ever give up on that.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
TW: EXPLICIT CONTENT

“Now don't be so needy, Nott,” Theo had to fight the urge to tell him to fuck right off. He was shaking with want, with need, and Blaise was taking his sweet sweet time. But Theo knew better now, knew that as much as Blaise pretended otherwise, he loved to tease, and anything Theo did or said that could give him an excuse to tease him more was welcomed with satisfaction. He couldn’t give him that, not right now. He didn’t have to wait that long for Blaise to kiss him again, and to finally slide inside of him. But every second felt like an hour when he was like this, so horny he couldn’t function anymore, couldn’t do anything but let Blaise do whatever he wanted with him, using his body as he pleased, as if his life had no other meaning than to serve his lover. Sometimes he felt it didn’t, Blaise had been his favorite person for a long time, and he was his favorite activity now too. He couldn’t get enough of him, of his body, of his mind, of his beautiful dick lighting him up from the inside. “You're so fucking hot,” his breath was wet and warm against his lips and the hand against his throat, resting there so innocently was more than enough to make him breathless.

Theo could feel every inch of Blaise moving in him as he was moaning against his lips. He didn’t know if it was because they were close, he had never really understood the link between sex and emotional attachment, but sex with Blaise was a thousand times better than any sex he had ever had before. He gasped as Blaise’s hand tightened around his throat, the motion sending a new wave of fire and arousal down his body. He couldn’t do anything, everything was so intense, from the feeling of Blaise inside of him, his hands on him, to the slide of his body against his erection. He was losing control every second, growing delirious with pleasure as his lover was going harder, giving him exactly what he needed. His hand instinctively shot up to Blaise’s wrist, wrapping itself around it so as to keep him there, to keep his hand on his throat and never let go. He tried to kiss him, more tongue than anything else, slid his free hand around of his neck to get him to come closer and when he did, he asked “make me come”, another plea escaping his lips as he surrendered all control over to Blaise.

Priamhark Nundinarius
BACK FROM THE GRAVE
Priamhark Nundinarius

Theo was sighing, shivering and moaning underneath him, feeding Blaise's burning desire that was slowly consuming his body. He could feel Theo's inviting body reacting to his, welcoming him in deeply, his erection rubbing against his lower stomach - and it only added to his own arousal, lighting all of his nerves on fire. The total control that Theo gave over to him in those moments was maddening, enticing, and Blaise couldn't get enough of it. He was fucking him into the mattress, his body holding him down, his hand on his throat choking him as he liked it, enough that he was gasping for air at times. Blaise had now known before how much he craved control and power over his lovers - now that he had tried it with Theo, going back seemed impossible.
He didn't want to go back at all. He didn't care much about other people: Theo fulfilled all of his needs, and many others.

It was no time to think about that. He tightened his hand slightly around Theo's throat as he held his wrist and dug his nails into his skin. He groaned as Theo made him lean in and kiss him, their tongues dancing with each other messily as they did. “Make me come.” Theo's pleading voice made Blaise's skin shiver, hard. "Not yet," he groaned against his lip, before slowly dragging his teeth out against his bottom lip. Telling Theo when to climax was another thing that Blaise had found out to be thrilling and pleasurable, apparently for the both of them as he could feel Theo's dick twitch just from hearing his hoarse voice against his lips.
He fucked him hard, in quick and impatience strokes, until Theo's eyes rolled backwards; then, he slowed down, spread his legs some more with his own, making sure to go deep and slow inside of him, to enjoy every single inch of depth offered to him, every single shiver that rolled through his and his lover's skin. Those were his favourite moments: when they took their time, when Blaise could nuzzle his jaw and kiss his skin, feeling him all the way, enjoying his warmth and smell and skin. "Not yet," he kept whispering against him. "Not yet, Theo." It was maddening, really, and so enjoyable.

"Now." When Theo came, Blaise's hand twitched around his throat, almost closing out his airway for a second before letting go all at once. He didn't stop pounding into him, but pulled away to be able to see his face as he did - he was close too, and it was not long before he shuddered and let go, moaning against Theo's neck.
He lay there for a minute before slowly pulling out, wincing as he did, and rolled to the side, not caring much about cleaning himself up and focusing on catching his breath. He felt warm and sticky with sweat, and his breathing was ragged and almost painful in its intensity. Heart running wild in his chest, he turned his head towards Theo and had to repress a smile from flourishing on his lips when he saw his face. "Satisfied, Nott?"
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
TW: EXPLICIT CONTENT

“Not yet,” Blaise’s voice sent another rush of arousal down his body. Fuck. Sometimes he wished Blaise had less control over him, wished that the husky tone of his voice wouldn’t make his dick twitch and his legs shake, sometimes he wished his whole life purpose would be to be fucked by him, over and over again. He didn’t need much more than Blaise’s tongue on his skin and the maddening drag of his cock in him. He could only accept his fate as Blaise fucked him harder, faster until he was left a moaning mess and he stopped. Only to fuck him slow and deep. Theo felt like he was about to burst any moment, like he’d never needed to cum so bad in his life. He couldn’t speak, could barely remember his own name, all of his blood had rushed to his crotch, all of his senses focused solely on that, on their skin touching and burning, on the slow movements of Blaise and on his breath on his skin. “Please,” he managed to get out. Or maybe he did say it before, he didn’t know, he couldn’t think, he could barely breathe and this was the best time of his fucking life. He didn’t know how long Blaise made him wait, but he told him “now” and Theo’s body responded on instinct. He didn’t properly registered the word before Blaise’s hand was closing on his throat before he let go and Theo came, hard, his whole body shaking and his eyes rolling back as he gasped for air. No one had ever been able to make him come like this, no one but Blaise. From the very first time, they had clicked. Blaise had checked every box that made him hot and more, he had introduced him to things he didn’t know he could ever like and as he so often did, showed him how and why he was right, in more ways than one. And Theo knew, even in this moment as Blaise was moaning against his skin and his brains were pretty much fried from bliss, he knew no one would compare, he knew no one could ever make him feel this way.

He moaned as Blaise pulled out, grimacing at the sticky and empty feeling. He ran a lazy finger through the mess on his stomach, marvelling at what had just happened, each time more mindblowing than the last. “Satisfied, Nott?”“What?” he said before his brains caught up with what Blaise had said. He shook his head at Blaise’s smug face, “what do you think, idiot?” Theo was often a little grumpy after they had had sex, at the thought of having to go back to pretending like nothing had happened, like he couldn’t feel the ghost of Blaise’s hand on his throat, like he didn’t even know what it felt like. “I don’t suppose we have time for round 2, right?” He already knew the answer, sadly enough.

Priamhark Nundinarius
BACK FROM THE GRAVE
Priamhark Nundinarius
What? What do you think, idiot?” And just like that Theo became Theodore again and his usual grumpy and bratty self. Blaise rolled his eyes, and this time didn't bite down the smug smile on his face as he looked at Theodore. He wasn't sure why he was so bothered after they had sex. Blaise knew it was not disappointment and, considering his aloof manner, it was certainly not that Theodore regretted that they couldn't do all of the time. Blaise didn't fool himself: Theodore used him for sex when he had the chance, but that was just that. Mindless sex that would never amount to anything other than that.
He wished, though. He wished, day after day, that they would talk, do something about this, whatever that was. But Blaise was no fool, and he knew that it would have been the best way to lose Theodore forever. And that was not an option, that would never be an option. Blaise could live with half-truths and unresolved feelings - he could not live without Theodore.

I don’t suppose we have time for round 2, right?” Blaise shook his head and slowly rolled onto his stomach, still facing him, crossing his arms under his chin. "I'm afraid not. Well, except if you wouldn't mind Pansy walking right into us. I personally don't care much for it," he teased, still with that little smug smile on his face, as if his heart was as light as his words. It was so easy to slip back into this confident, easy-going Blaise, despite his heart thumping in his chest and his longing for Theodore growing stronger. Whenever they were apart, Blaise felt it. As if he was not at his rightful place when he was not at his side.
He groaned and slowly pushed himself up on his knees, sore and uncomfortable, stretching his arms out. "If you're quick about it, maybe we can take a shower together," he offered, looking at Theodore with dark eyes, taking him in one last time as he was offered to him, naked and pouty, his long, silky black hair like a crown around his face. He was something so precious, something to be admired - it was a wonder, for Blaise, that no one had fallen in love with him before as hard as he had himself. Or maybe someone had, and Theodore had broken their heart. Now that wouldn't be too much of a surprise. "You've made quite the mess." As if they couldn't just dispel it with a spell - whatever, any excuse was good to spend time together.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
There were moments like this where Theo truly grasped how beautiful Blaise was. He was looking at him through his long lashes, his position allowing Theo’s eyes to wonder down the length of his back, so casually like he hadn’t just ruined him. “I'm afraid not. Well, except if you wouldn't mind Pansy walking right into us. I personally don't care much for it,” Theo had to bite back a smile and fight the ugly part of him that hoped she did. “Don’t tempt me,” he simply said as Blaise moved, stretched out before Theo’s hungry eyes. He was so weak for him, it was absolutely ridiculous. “If you're quick about it, maybe we can take a shower together,” Blaise said and Theo’s body shivered at his words. Despite what he had said, Blaise had fucked him tired and he could feel how easy it would be to let his eyes close and to fall into a deep slumber. He wished he could fall asleep in the warmth of Blaise’s arms, but he knew this was a treat reserved for other people, and not for him. “You've made quite the mess” Blaise’s voice shook him out of his thoughts and he gave him a deep stare. “Yeah, like you don’t fucking love it,” he knew he did, by now.

Theo ran his hands over his face before he sat up. He could still feel the ghost of Blaise’s hands over his skin, could feel how sore he was because of him. He couldn’t resist catching his arm and pulling him for another deep kiss. He could have kissed him for hours but he knew they only had a few minutes left and Theo was set on enjoying it. “Ok, yeah, let’s shower,” he said after a moment. He moved to stand up, he was a little shaky still, and Blaise’s hand in his helped him steadying his body. They moved towards the bathroom, hand in hand, like this was their life, their home and they were free to act like this. Sometimes Theo wished they were, he wished they could do this whenever, because the sex was amazing and Blaise was his best friend and he didn’t think anybody could ever compare to that. He led them into the shower after turning the water on hot, and let himself relax under the heat of the water and the gentle presence of Blaise’s hands on his body.
Contenu sponsorisé

ZABNOTT#2 - the ocean burned.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

SMOKE AND MIRRORS :: PLAYGROUND :: DEATHLY HALLOWS :: rp terminés